Warehouse Manager - Broken Arrow, OK
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring a Warehouse Manager to our growing team!
Manages and supervises team responsible for receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials. Conducts various data analysis to ensure warehouse operations are optimized and to support team goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the shipping, internal material flow, and receiving activities to support production.
- Handle day-to-day execution of receiving processes, warehouse configuration, internal material movement and shipping processes.
- Lead the implementation of new processes and procedures as designed by Process Engineering, Maintenance and Continuous Improvement departments for material flow improvement.
- Perform data analysis using SAP and excel skills to support daily functions as well as continuous improvement.
- Coordinate SAP changes and develop receiving, warehousing, material movement, and shipping procedures that optimize SAP functions as related to material storage and movement.
- Maintain staffing to template levels and insuring all associates are properly trained in department procedures and work instructions.
- Management of the warehouse and other material storage areas to maintain at least 98% bin specific inventory accuracy rating as shown through the cycle counting program.
- Maintain and keep records of all equipment assigned to the area, this includes coordination with maintenance service suppliers.
- Ensure good housekeeping (5S) and safe storage of materials in all areas of the receiving, inspection, and shipping to include the administration of all safety policies, procedures, and programs.
- Work closely with the other Business Units to ensure coordination of production, inventory management and quality assurance.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Information Technology or similar preferred; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience supporting SAP ERP with at least five (5) years managing a team in this functional area
- Outstanding functional expertise with implementation’s, design, configuration requests, data migration, training, cutover, and go-live support of SAP and other tools
- APICS certification preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience of multifaceted supply chain experience.
- Validated supply chain experience; experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively across teams and persuade/influence others.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines, prioritize technology and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, multifaceted, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
- Strong appreciation for data integrity and clear process definitions.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and utilize decision making skills.
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers. Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!