Kiln Operator PM Shift - Wadsworth/Akron, OH
Location: Wadsworth, Ohio
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
8711 Wadsworth Road
Wadsworth, OH 44281
Starting rate $24.00 plus $2.00 shift differential
- Under direct supervision assist in the making of varistor blocks used in the assembly of high voltage surge arrestors
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
- $100 yearly paid Safety Toe reimbursement (mandatory wear)
- Mandatory overtime when needed
- Overtime pay rate at 1.5x. Double-time pay rate 7th consecutive day of working 8hrs
- Paid breaks
- Paid holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to perform function of the kilns such as loading and unloading blocks per Process Specification and all operating procedures – Loading and unloading Binder Burnout Ovens.
- Follow all safety rules and lock out tag out regulations for self and others.
- Able to distinguish between good and out of spec product.
Skills and Experience
- Perform basic tasks on a PC or tablet.
- Work a 12 hour shift.
- Work in hot and humid environment.
- Stand on your feet for extended period.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work in a fast-paced setting.
- Operate a forklift/hand truck (we will train).
- Function in a team environment.
- Maintain a reliable attendance record.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.