Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
3501 Symmes Rd, Hamilton, OH 45015
The Material Handler is responsible for the day to day functions on the shop floor. They are required to be cross trained in all areas of receiving, shipping, and small parcel. Much of all these functions require the use of a forklift
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently put-away or pick material
- Comply with a company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Participate in team/safety meetings.
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the facility through the 5s methodology.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- This description outlines the major duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. The employee may be required to perform other duties not covered in this description
Skills and Experience
- Must be 18 years of age by the start of the position
- Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate well within all levels of the organization.
- Capable of handling multiple task at once.
- Demonstrate ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals/demands.
- Detailed/results oriented.
- Operate Power Industrial Truck.
- 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse or forklift preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral or written communications.
- Current certification on Warehouse equipment is a plus.
High School Diploma
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
You’ve got this!