Job Type: Not Specified
3501 Symmes Rd, Hamilton, OH 45015
The Material Handler is responsible for the day to day functions on the shop floor. They are required to be cross trained in all areas of receiving, shipping, and small parcel. Much of all these functions require the use of a forklift
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently put-away or pick material
- Comply with a company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Participate in team/safety meetings.
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the facility through the 5s methodology.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- This description outlines the major duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. The employee may be required to perform other duties not covered in this description
Skills and Experience
- Must be 18 years of age by the start of the position
- Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate well within all levels of the organization.
- Capable of handling multiple task at once.
- Demonstrate ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals/demands.
- Detailed/results oriented.
- Operate Power Industrial Truck.
- 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse or forklift preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral or written communications.
- Current certification on Warehouse equipment is a plus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.