Associate Brand Manager - Reading, PA
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
GAI-Tronics owned by Hubbell Incorporated, is the world's largest company focused on the communication needs of the world's industrial markets. Founded in 1946, GAI-Tronics' earliest products set the industry standard for durability and reliability. While maintaining our commitment to the principles of quality and customer service, today's GAI-Tronics aggressively applies leading edge technology to solve the world's most challenging communication needs, and is backed by stability, reputation, and financial strength of Hubbell Incorporated, a worldwide leader in electrical and electronic products. Standing behind all those accomplishments are our people. It is this talent that we consider to be our company's greatest asset.
3030 Kutztown Road
Reading, PA 19605
Reviewing all areas of the business within a matrix structure, understanding the business needs and building a plan to drive efficiency and growth. Ensuring a strong commitment from the leadership team within Gai Tronics and cascade throughout every level. Build a case to effectively explain not only the change but why the change is happening and how it will have a positive impact. Driving behavioral change in a sustainable way, encouraging flexibility and an openness to do things differently. Creating a positive culture by understanding the business challenges and leading.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for business growth and maintenance of acceptable group margins, as defined by senior management, which includes creating and implementing Gai-Tronics US business plan
- Build a management team within the US Facility across all departments (Finance/HR/Production/Procurement/Planning/Sales) to drive cultural change, as well as, review departmental processes to ensure alignment with UK facility.
- Working closely with US VP of sales regarding route to market, i.e. sales forecasting, sales analysis, sales/market trends
- Work with Regional sales Managers to driver growth utilizing Salesforce
- Review SKU/EO
- Drive New Product Development (NPD) with Product Managers
- Identify potential business opportunities via acquisitions
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing and /orwith up to 10 years of progressive experience in driving business and product, a proven track record in driving change.
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills: Must have strong Microsoft Office, email and other PC application skills
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Travel 40% including international travel
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.