Sales Enablement Specialist
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Site Flexible
The Sales Enablement Specialist works with the Sales Enablement and broader Enterprise Marketing team to help develop tools, training, and materials that support greater productivity and efficiency for the sales organizations across Hubbell. The SE Specialist collaborates with the commercial excellence and product marketing teams to coordinate a variety of training and content creation activity in support of the sales organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales teams to understand and sell our solutions.
- Act as a conduit between sales and marketing to capture field requirements for content, collateral, and presentations
- Responsible for coordinating aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling, and coordination, creation, and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of sales enablement content usage.
- Works to understand the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and delivery of a sales coaching program.
- Develop and manage various sales enablement projects and coordinate sales enablement activities.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience in marketing or sales enablement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce.com is a plus
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.