Sales Technology Associate
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Site Flexible
The Sales Technology Associate will drive strategic initiatives execution of our tech stack. They will be the SME on Salesforce.com and other integrations as it relates to the CRM. A high impact and visible role within Hubbell and Enterprise Sales Enablement, this individual will be the bridge between IT and business, responsible for ensuring sales tools are positioned correctly within the sales organization, aligned to commercial and teams’ productivity objectives, and provide sales teams the ability to effectively engage with our customers. The candidate will be empowered with defining standards, processes and quality levels of sales tools while working and coordinating with the IT and business teams from our segments.
The candidate will ensure sales tools drive the right value for the sales organization and are aligned with the Go-to-Market strategies while understanding and accommodating the differences between our Strategic Business Units. The candidate will lead the end-to-end deployment of our Sales tools enhancement projects and must possess excellent working knowledge of CRM as well as how other tools enhance the user experience.
In addition, this role acts as the SFDC expert at Hubbell, overseeing existing SFDC instances and their migration into standardization.
The Sales Technology Associate is part of the Enterprise Sales Enablement team that provides the sales organization with learning materials, content, and tools to drive growth and success. Partnering with Sales leadership, Account Management and other cross functional groups, this individual will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming and standardizing the sales and go to market strategy and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and own the Sales Tools strategy and actions plans.
- Lead end-to-end projects and enhancements, including but not limited to requirement gathering, scoping, management, UAT and change management.
- Lead and support strategic improvement programs including but not limited to CRM upgrades and/or system integrations and data migrations, interfaces between sales and other functions from a tools perspective.
- Drive the technology side of change management for the sales function
- Ensure continuous process improvements to simplify tool utilization
- Build and deploy a sales tools training strategy to increase sales tools adoption and engagement.
- Lead Sales Technology working group to ensure common evolution of CRM standards across Hubbell
- Build metrics to monitor sales tools utilization, license ROI and propose alternative solutions
- Collaborate with other SFDC SteerCo stakeholders for return on experience
- Build a Salesforce Champions community to ensure voice of users is heard through Salesforce Champions, change requests are justified, prioritized fairly, well communicated and deployed.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- SFDC Certifications or demonstrated experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or operations
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, decision-making, and negotiating skills
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication competency
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a competitive, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.