Sr. Administrative Assistant - Arden, NC
Location: Arden, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
20 Glenn Bridge Drive, Arden, NC 28704
This position is responsible for administering indirect product purchasing and execution. This position will work with suppliers, internal team members and external stakeholders to ensure projects are purchased. As well, this position will work closely with the facility director manage facility costs, driving strategic objectives, produce critical daily reporting and establish key events throughout the facility in Arden.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures order fulfillment and Purchase Order (PO) placement in a timely manner to support indirect needs for distribution center, manufacturing and office operations.
- Manages accounts payable issues, including but not limited to, the closing of PO’s, invoices and receipt issues in a timely and effective manner
- Requests competitive bids from select vendors and assist in tracking competitive bid documentation for the Procurement department
- Responsible for the maintenance of all records, quotes, terms, etc., in order to comply with document repository procedures within the facility
- Tracking and oversight of the facility expense budget and forecast to ensure accurate and timely reporting and cost control.
- Supports logistics for programs, meetings and events, including room reservations, agenda preparation and calendar maintenance. - Supports efficient meetings by organizing spaces and materials, documenting discussions and distributing meeting notes.
- Distributes building wide announcements, books conference rooms and coordinates catering as needed.
- Support Human Resources in the hiring and onboarding process for new employees.
- Produce daily performance reporting for the supply chain network as well as local operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree required or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar roles preferred
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented approach
- SAP Experience
- Active Listening giving full attention to what other people are saying and taking time to understand
- Talking to other to convey information effectively
- Critical Thinking using logic and reasoning to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.