Sr. SAP Business Process Manager
Location: United States
Job Type: Not Specified
The Sr. SAP Business Process Manager plays a key role in leading, analyzing, and delivering a portfolio of solutions that enhance and extend the capabilities offered to HUS business units. The Sr. Manager, Business Process leverages knowledge of purchasing, planning, inventory & warehousing processes and familiarity with SAP to support/ partner with our SAP IT & Global Operations team to clarify detailed requirements and drive for technical solutions to be delivered right the first time with minimal need for rework.
The Sr. SAP Business Process Manager is a key member of cross-functional, cross-site communities within the HUS organization. The Sr. Mgr. Business Process works collaboratively with the HUS Operations team and HUS Local Business Process Owners to understand and influence the road map for desired capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work cross functionally with the Supply Chain, Operations, SAP IT Implementation Team, Hubbell Global Operations, and the Local Business units
- Support identifying, managing and communicating overall HUS road maps, timelines, resources and tasks during all phases related with Supply Chain projects or initiatives, as well as ongoing business activities. This includes project oversight, project schedules, with regular status updates
- Support and lead continuous improvement opportunities for purchasing, planning, inventory and warehousing processes, Actively engage with business partners and community members to collaborate and drive new continuous improvement projects.
- Act as an in- house expert for project teams leading efforts in trouble shooting support for the HUS organization, with timely resolution of issues including SAP system enhancement identification/resolutions, enhanced training, etc.
- Leads the development of HUS teaching and training documentation by function with collaborate support from HUS Materials team that builds upon a library of training support
- Lead solution designs implementation or enhancements, oversee and provide guidance on test plans and lead user acceptance testing
- Mentors junior team members with SAP ERP system experience
- Regular and concise communication with focus on the following: overall roadmap, progress and timeline
- Leads and manages a team of Business Process Leads & Managers
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment
- 8+ years of ERP implementation experience using SAP, experience of full cycle implementation a plus
- Expertise with SAP ERP system: Expert in SAP PP (Production Planning), MM (Materials Management), IM/ WM (Inventory/Warehouse Management), QM (Quality Management), Familiarity with SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), a must
- Project management experience of 2-3 years, PMP a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft PowerBI, preferred
- Internal Customer Facing Skills: strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication with presentation skills
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner with non-technical audience
- Ability to capture business unit requirements and translate them to technical specifications
- Experience working in a manufacturing or supply chain organization or IT team enabling SAP, required
- Advance knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Extremely flexible and open to collaboration and to adopting new ideas to resolve complex business problems.
- Possess the skills to initiate, evaluate, develop, defend, and influence users on the adoption of solid, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to lead, manage and participate in multiple division-level projects/assignments with a typically high degree of complexity and change management components.
- Demonstrate success in the ability to lead initiatives by projecting a positive attitude and possess the ability to motivate a team.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm, combined with the ability to build relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to utilize the appropriate management techniques to plan, organize, control, and coordinate activities.
- Ability to travel 25%
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.