Inventory Supervisor - 1st Shift - Londonderry, NH
Location: Goffstown, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
This role is located on-site in Londonderry, NH.
The Inventory Supervisor is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy in Londonderry through oversight and execution of key processes, in partnership with Londonderry leadership and associates
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a small team of office and inventory personnel in fast-paced environment.
- As part of the Londonderry leadership team, foster a safety-first culture, following all safety rules and providing feedback to associates, coworkers, and leadership when safety concerns arise. Participate on safety committee.
- Maintain oversight of basic processes impacting inventory.
- In partnership with the finance team, ensure resolution of accounts payable and intercompany receiving issues.
- Design and execute a cycle count program.
- Ensure the investigation of inventory discrepancies and customer shortages happen in a timely manner. Address root cause issues through process improvement in partnership with Londonderry leadership and associates.
- Along with your team, serve as the main conduit for all customer service inquiries regarding Londonderry (examples: delivery status, receiving status, inventory discrepancy, etc.)
- Maintain a coverage plan for the DC hotline and for weekend on-call coverage in partnership with the DC Supervisor.
- Oversee the availability of supporting supplies such as pallets, cardboard, tape, banding, etc. Oversee the placement of purchase requisitions to support supply availability.
- Ensure shortages/overages on import shipments are handled and reported to Customs Compliance.
- Oversee Londonderry scrap transactions in partnership with finance and materials management functions.
- Ensure return-to-vendor transactions are processed in a timely manner in partnership with the quality team.
- Oversee the warehouse admin functions, including but not limited to:
- Printing, tracking orders & creating batches in SAP. Generating invoices in SAP
- Creating shipping documents for both domestic and export orders.
- Mentor office staff on basic SAP issues, enhance SAP knowledge by working with experts on recurring problems so that the Londonderry office team can become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Plan and lead the yearly Physical Inventory.
- Serve as backup to the DC Supervisor.
Skills and Experience
- Associates degree in business, operations, accounting, finance, or equivalent work experience.
- SAP experience in inventory and warehouse management.
- A minimum of four years of experience in warehouse and inventory management, counting physical product, conducting inventory audits, annual physical inventory or cycle counting.
- Strong basic mathematical skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently & multitask, self-motivated and be a team player.
- Ability to complete 49 CFR training for DOT regulations.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.