Talent Acquisition Manager - St. Louis, MO
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
As Hubbell continues to grow, the Talent Acquisition team plays an integral part in that growth. To help us achieve our goals and to help the business grow we are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Advisor to our team of misfits. The TA Advisor will join a team of fun, driven, talented people who find and attract the talent Hubbell needs to meet our goals. The TA Advisor is responsible for partnering with hiring managers and HR business partners to understand department needs and specific qualifications in order to recruit top talent. You'll work to fill positions in a fast paced environment, while having the opportunity to have direct input on the strategy and direction of the TA function at Hubbell.
Key areas of success would include actively sourcing, screening, and qualifying new candidates through innovative means to provide exceptional diverse talent for Hubbell.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Global TA and is ideally located near St. Louis, Missouri or Greenville, South Carolina but could be near Shelton, CT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a subject matter expert on recruiting, selecting, and hiring - in essence be an Advisor to people in our organization who don't do this every day.
- Help design and develop strategies to help us find the best talent as we continually look to refine our processes and strategy.
- Develop relationships with business leaders to help champion TA best practices. Building credibility with our customers is key to success.
- Source viable, diverse candidates for professional opportunities within Hubbell to include Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Sales, IT, and Operational roles.
- Screen and present those qualified candidates to hiring managers within our agreed upon service level agreement.
- Work closely with hiring managers and interview teams to review candidates post interview and determine next steps.
- Make offers to candidates
- Work with TA Ops, HR Ops, and HRBPs to help new hires get through the hiring process.
- Be driven by data and adapt your approach based on what the data says
Skills and Experience
- 3 or more years of full life cycle recruiting experience (ideally a combination of corporate and agency experience).
- Experience working in a fast paced recruiting environment.
- Commitment to generating diverse slates of candidates for open positions.
- Ability to work with people across all levels of the organization and within different disciplines.
- Ability to communicate effectively through various platforms to influence Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Experience with current TA technology. Strong ATS experience, experience with LI Recruiter, Boolean search, etc.
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment with a close knit team.
- Comfortable working in and mostly autonomous environment where people are respected and trusted for their skills, abilities, and uniqueness.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.