Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Provide operational, technical and job set up tasks for injection molding operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for start-up and shut down of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Optimize and troubleshoot injection molding process throughout production run
- Ensure presses are running correct cycle times
- Perform mold, insert, and material changeovers
- Document the process through-out the shift
- Operate equipment in a safely manner
- Capable of assisting maintenance and tooling with troubleshooting of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Basic understanding of scientific molding
- RJG training preferred
- Requires an understanding of machine, mold, and auxiliary equipment components
- Auxiliary equipment: Thermolators, blenders, material feeding system
- Mold components: cores, slides & slide pins, etc..
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.