Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - St. Louis, MO
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
The Hubbell TA team is growing, and we need your help to continue to find the best talent to help our business continue expanding. We have an awesome team that supports each other, celebrates success, and grows our knowledge and skill by working together towards common goals. We’re looking to fill a critical new role within the team at Hubbell as we continue to build the best TA team in the world. The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist will be dedicated towards candidate outreach, candidate engagement, and long-term campaigns to bring the best talent into Hubbell. You’ll have an opportunity to build and develop best practices and make an immediate impact. Your focus will be building candidates pools and active pipelines for difficult to fill positions throughout various departments within Hubbell. We’re looking for someone to be able act as a subject matter expert to the wider recruiting team and who wants to be part of a high performing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully source and qualify candidates through creative means helping us fill jobs faster with better candidates.
- Keep up to date with the ever-changing nature of sourcing tools and technology.
- Promote the Hubbell employer brand.
- Develop industry knowledge to advise Talent Acquisition Managers and hiring partners on trends and best practices.
- Be comfortable with a fast paced, busy day in order to support multiple recruiting partners.
- Build relationships with individuals and with pools of talent to support current and future hiring needs.
- Focus on continuing our commitment to building a diverse workforce by helping ensure a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Work in a team environment where we celebrate each other’s success.
- Help to make our hiring process the best it can be where candidates are treated fairly and with honesty throughout.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a TA Sourcing professional.
- Experience sourcing candidates through various techniques including LI, Social Media, Campaigns, Internal Database Mining, etc. Must have experience with LI Recruiter.
- Passion for Inclusion, Diversity and Equity.
- Experience sourcing/recruiting for professional level positions across a broad range of business functions.
- Experience using a formal applicant tracking system and recruiting within a well-defined process.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and experience working in a recruiting firm is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and positive attitude.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.