Distribution Engineering Co-Op
Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Troubleshoot processes and equipment in the manufacturing and design stage.
2. Enhance academic knowledge in EE or ME field with hands-on working experience.
3. Analyze testing procedures to ensure quality products.
4. Work with an experienced Engineer in developing process improvements.
5. Assist manufacturing in development of business improvement initiatives.
6. Exposed to ISO quality systems.
7. Work in the continuous improvement area and productivity projects.
8. Assist experienced engineer with new product release
Skills and Experience
High School diploma plus 2 + years of college
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.