Hubbell Rotation Program - Sales/Marketing
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell is a leading electrical infrastructure company strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure.
Our history of innovation extends back to 1888 when founder and industrial pioneer Harvey Hubbell invented the pull chain light switch and duplex receptacle as well as developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. Today, we continue the tradition of innovation and growth that Hubbell has built on more than a century ago. We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers.
The company operates in two segments, Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES). Hubbell Utility Solutions enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications. HUS provides the critical components that allow the grid to reliably transmit and distribute energy, as well as the communications and controls technologies to make the grid smarter and more flexible. Hubbell Electrical Solutions are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. HES provides the critical components that allow operators of buildings, factories and other industrial infrastructure to connect, protect, wire and manage power reliably and efficiently.
With 2021 revenues of $4.2 billion, Hubbell is headquartered in Shelton, CT and has locations across the United States and around the world.
The Hubbell Rotation Program (HRP) is a program for college graduates aimed toward accelerated exposure in various business functions. The focus of the program can depend on the needs of the company and the interest of the employee. The program will span a 3-year period and requires relocation to 3 Hubbell facilities located in the United States. This person reports to the Campus Program Manager for the duration of the program but receives day-to-day assignments from local management.
What You Will Learn:
- Customer programming and sales productivity
- Miscellaneous Project Management
- Salesforce Reporting
- Sales and Financial Reporting
- Must have strong Microsoft Office, e-mail and other PC application skills
- Problem Solving, Alternative Solutions
- Profit & Loss Balance Sheets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management of agreed upon strategic commercial growth initiatives
- Potential to travel (up to 25%) if in a sales rotation
- Prepare sales and financial reports for sales leadership as required
- Participate as requested in master agreement creation
- Involvement in the Rep Agency Performance Process
- The Marketing Rotation position offers a variety of opportunities including supporting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relation plans. Opportunities can vary from working in E-commerce, product/project management, Industrial Design, supporting a graphic design team or more
- Collaborate along side various marketing teams and align the annual and quarterly marketing calendars to drive execution of key strategic programs
- Review current marketing program activities to make recommendations for changes/improvement opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree looking to pursue a role in sales and marketing
- Must be willing to relocate while in the program - final placement based on individual interest
- Ideal characteristics include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Creative ability and drive to collaborate and represent the Hubbell brand
- Team work orientation
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.