Sr. Product Manager - Greater St. Louis, MO (Hybrid)
Location: Cuba, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Meramec Instrument Transformer Company, an affiliate of Hubbell Power Systems, specializes in the design and production of instrument transformers and is the North American leader in its established markets. Meramec’s customer base is largely OEMs of Large Power Transformers, High Voltage Circuit Breakers and Medium Voltage Switchgear. Meramec has built its success on product quality, custom engineered designs and customer service.
1 Andrews Way
Cuba, MO 65453
Hybrid Work Schedule
- 3 days onsite, 2 days from home
Product Manager is responsible to lead and manage the identification, realization and commercialization of viable new products and, to a lesser extent, the development of viable new markets for existing products that support the growth of Meramec Instrument Transformer Company. This could include cross-organizational opportunities with other Hubbell entities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new product ideas based on market demands and sound business analysis.
- Lead the commercial components of new product development to include, but not limited to, pricing, product application, and product changes.
- Create and lead business and marketing plans for new product launches and market expansions.
- Assist customer service on product application, customer problems, and opportunities.
- Act as liaison with Engineering in development of new products and gap fills.
- Provide a network for communicating with the sales force and product specialists for support of new product needs and understanding.
- Work trade shows and travel as needed to call on customers, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree; Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management/marketing/engineering, preferably in the electric substation and/or electric distribution markets.
- Familiarity with instrument transformers.
- Strong personal organization and project management skills.
- Proven performance in meeting project objectives and timelines.
- Proactive, innovative and solution oriented.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Strong customer interaction skills.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.