Territory Manager(SE) NPX Cable
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
Territory Manager, Fiber, Copper, and RF/Wireless Assemblies
The Hubbell Premise Wiring cable assemblies Territory Managers’ primary responsibility will be to target End Users, Datacenters, MOR, Verticals, Engineers, Specifiers, Certified Installers, Integrators/VAR’s, and Distributors, to identify project opportunities and generate demand for cable assemblies and promote solution selling. Territory’s geographic reach will consist of the Northeast and Southeast defined territories, Texas to Tennessee to Maine to Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define, implement, and adjust the short and long-term business strategy for patch cords and cable assemblies, including but not limited to; Category rated cables, fiber patch cords and customized data center trunk cables, wireless, RF, DAS, Smart City 5G, Carrier tower.
- Build and maintain pipeline/forecast (Salesforce) to support territory patch cord business strategy and growth needed.
- Manage/Quote opportunities from discovery through quotes and delivery.
- Drive market share growth through business development, new product development and geographic expansion.
- Work with and support the Data Center Sales Team to develop required products, including custom assembly solutions for valued customers, and support through total sales cycle.
- Working with RSMs, to develop a plan of action and define territory roadmaps through vertical market analysis, sales leads and current customer base
- Work with marketing to develop and deploy sales plans/programs to drive incremental share gains to ensure long-term profitable growth.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions, technology trends and competitor landscape.
- Act as a subject matter expert and effectively present products and solutions at customer meetings.
- Assist marketing and operations with sales forecast based on feedback from customer and market demand.
- Assist with the National Account team to provide expertise in defining the application for the correct assembly solution(s).
- Assist with the Government team to provide expertise with, country of origin, (Made in the US, USMCA, etc.) and customized solutions for specific applications and environments
- Provide technical support to customers on product applications, specification, and quality.
- Train distributor personnel to sell and promote Hubbell’s cable assemblies’ products, work with local territory managers to manage inventory.
- Conduct sales training, internal and external, within the territory as directed by Management.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities through exemplary work ethic and selling skills, having earned the respect of both customers and peers.
- Acquire superior product and Company policy knowledge and have the ability to communicate this information to the Channel.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Five (+) years of related data communications sales and territory management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to effectively interact with the full customer spectrum
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to travel to domestically up to 60%
- RCDD certification is a plus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.