Cycle Counter Coordinator
Location: Archdale, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Archdale, North Carolina is the location of Hubbell Industrial Controls, Inc. The location manufacturers Metron fire pump controllers; pendant pushbutton stations; speed switches, power resistors, DC/AC motor controllers/accessories; lifting magnet controllers; DC devices; and Pressure Switches.
4301 Cheyenne Dr, Archdale, NC 27263
The Cycle Count Coordinator is responsible for assisting management in the implementation of a formal program to audit all areas related to inventory movement for integrity and accuracy. This individual will perform cycle counts and conduct investigations to identify and eliminate any problems found. This individual will also assist in the research and processing of Inventory Adjustments submitted by Operations personnel. This individual will be involved with maintaining inventory accuracy in SAP, including areas such as stock location and bin location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and control inventory accuracy.
- Complete physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits.
- Research and reconcile inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Implement and maintain a filing system of the facts, discrepancies, and issues identified during the cycle counting process in order to maintain accurate records that can easily be retrieved.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations.
- Conduct searches to locate misplaced inventory.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts. Publish weekly and monthly inventory metrics.
- Perform root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommend process improvements to eliminate them.
- Enter cycle counts and inventory adjustments in SAP.
- Observe all safety rules and support plant-wide Safety initiatives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Physical Inventory counting and reconciliation desired
- Manufacturing support experience desired
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in computer operation (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAP
- Attentive to details and accuracy
- Good time management skills
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.