Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Location: Archdale, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
4301 Cheyenne Drive
Archdale, NC 27263
This individual performs a variety of jobs that involve working with various parts in the receiving, storing, and pulling process to support our high bay warehouse area as well as shipping/receiving departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to keep accurate records, counts, and location of parts.
- Will be required to keep area organized.
- Computer skills desired (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook), SAP experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Math
- Must maintain Lean Lift accuracy of 95% or above.
- Should be able to read, understand, and interpret a variety of drawings written in English.
- Should be familiar with measuring instruments and/or equipment such as scales and pallet jacks.
- Will be required to obtain forklift certification and drive forklifts.
- Will be required to drive company truck to deliver and pick up materials from local vendors.
- Will be required to assist shipping & receiving departments as needed.
- Will be responsible for pulling and stocking various materials.
- Will be responsible for picking up and moving trash, recycling and corrugated materials.
Skills and Experience
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb roll around ladder.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.