Manager, International Sales - Fenton, MO (Hybrid)
Location: Fenton, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Killark is a leading manufacturer of electrical construction products for standard, and harsh and hazardous environments. Included are conduit raceway fittings, junction boxes, enclosures, lighting fixtures, plugs & receptacles, distribution equipment and standard and custom controls.
Through continuous improvement and teamwork, Killark is committed to on-time error-free deliveries of products that meet the highest level of customer expectations. Located in St. Louis, Missouri, Killark is one brand in the Hubbell Electrical Products platform. For more information about Hubbell and Killark, refer to our website at http://www.hubbell.com.
2112 Fenton Logistics Park Blvd.
Fenton, MO 63026
The Manager, Sales (International) builds and maintains relationship with International customers. In this role you will act as the Killark lead to organize and prepare quotation proposals and review customer orders for acceptance. Key responsibilities include: coordinate technical, commercial, export, and import requirements, provide support and back up to field sales and customers on product needs. You will be the first point of contact for customers and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. In addition, you will research and resolve Accounts Receivable issues, investigate and resolve issues related to return goods, credits, and warranties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own a set of international accounts or territory with the objective of providing outstanding service.
- Review quotation requests promptly, secure competitive feedback as available, and if applicable submit quotation requests to the Business Units with pertinent comments.
- Organize and review all bids with special, non standard commercial bid requirements and recommend Killark modifications and obtain approvals.
- Work as a liaison among Engineering, Marketing, Field Sales, and Killark customers regarding product requirements, application questions, and problems.
- Prepare final quotation to customers, including organizing commercial, technical, export, and import requirements.
- Develop close, cooperative relationships with Sales Representatives and support efforts to develop and grow international accounts.
- Keep International Sales Representatives and Managers informed regarding all important quotations, significant purchase orders, returned goods requests and any other important transactions.
- Oversee review of purchase orders to ensure requirements are adequately defined and documented; differences are resolved prior to order entry and Killark has the capability to meet contractual requirements.
- Coordinate resolution to customer complaints, warranty replacements, return goods and any discrepancies.
Skills and Experience
BA/BS in Business or Marketing related fields or 5+ years International customer service experience preferred in the following areas:
- Price Authorization within Established Guidelines.
- Commercial Risk Authorization Within Established Guidelines.
- Shared/recommend decisions concerning Customer Service procedures and policies.
- Initiates and controls the order entry process.
- Shared/recommend decisions concerning quotation proposals, credits, warranties, returned goods and sample orders.
- Helps to identify areas of training need.
- Monitors workflow and communicate issues to CSM.
- Evaluate / perform annual review of direct reports.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.