Maintenance Crafts - Winsted, CT
Location: Winsted, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Large manufacturing plant with a large variety of equipment seeks an individual experienced in mechanical repairs. Applicant must possess a broad knowledge of mechanics including hydraulics, pneumatics, light electrical, plumbing, and diagnostics. This individual will be part of a maintenance team tasked with maintaining and repairing manufacturing equipment as well as the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to diagnose and repair industrial equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical problems a plus
- PLC and ladder logic troubleshooting a plus
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and Supervisors/Managers.
- Have basic computer skills, and able to document work performed in detailed manner.
- Electronic or light electrical is a plus.
- Must have strong mechanical background
- Experience in a production environment able to perform independently
- Capable of working in a team environment
Skills and Experience
- Requires 1-3 years of previous maintenance experience.
- Must be familiar with portable power tool and machine tools such as drill press, bandsaw, cut-off saw and grinder.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.