Customer Service Rep II
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
701 Millennium Blvd.
Greenville, SC 29607
The Customer Service Coordinator is an administrative and customer relations position responsible for responding by phone or email to customer requests, concerns, and/or complaints along with other Progress Lighting channels of distribution within the call center.
The qualified candidate will research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction; maintain direct contact with numerous departments within HLI; promote the organizations products and services; and have the ability to thoroughly understand the company's products and their applications. Work is performed under moderate supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer's requests, concerns, and complaints
- Ability to answer customer questions regarding policies and procedures
- Handles high volume inquiries
- Provides order inquiry and inventory status
- Responds quickly to questions and tracks responsiveness levels
- When fixtures not available, seeks substitutes to resolve customer's needs
- Ability to enter basic orders when necessary
- Follow up on orders that have shipped
- Provide research and problem solving to agents as directed by supervisor
Skills and Experience
- Two plus years business experience with significant exposure to Customer Service
- Computer literate. Excel and Word a plus
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- SAP experience a plus, but not required
- SalesForce experience a plus, but not required
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.