Tool & Die Maker
Job Type: Not Specified
3501 Symmes Road
Hamilton, OH 45015
Individual will machine and fabricate tools, parts, dies, etc. used in CMC manufacturing processes. Individual will adhere to current ISO requirements and observe all safety and housekeeping requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Machine and/or fabricate fixtures, jigs, dies, and other miscellaneous tooling as required for production equipment.
- Machine and/or fabricate sample parts for both sales and test lab.
- Help solve problems in the manufacturing area, through observation, advice and by modifying tooling as required.
- Help maintain all manufacturing and assembly equipment.
- Perform periodic maintenance and lubrication of tool room equipment.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
Skills and Experience
Experience – Employee must have a Tool and Die Maker Journeyman’s Certification or a minimum of 8 years tool room and machining experience working with dies, fixtures, jigs, etc. Employee must be able to read and understand blueprints and engineering drawings and be skilled in the use of precision measuring instruments.
Education – High school diploma or GED preferred. Must be able to perform basic reading, writing and mathematical functions
Language Skills – Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing.
Mathematical Skills – Basic mathematical skills are required. Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide.
Reasoning Ability – Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and verbal instructions.
Physical Requirements - Required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Required to bend, stoop and lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance, peripheral and ability to adjust focus.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.