Location: Fenton, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
2112 Fenton Logistics Park Blvd.
Fenton, MO 63026
Sets up and operates 3 and 5 Axis CNC Mills/CNC Lathes (Some examples included Daewoo, DMG, Puma 2600Y)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup, layout and operate various CNC lathes and/or mills
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions such as fixtures, cutting speeds, depth of cut and determines sequence of operations.
- Selects, positions, and secures tool in tool holder.
- Positions and secures work piece in holding device, machine table, chuck, centers or fixtures.
- Moves controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds and depth of cut.
- Sets up fixture, starts machine.
- Requires ability to read precision measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformity of machined work piece to specifications.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Follows all Company rules and safety policies.
- Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems.
Skills and Experience
1+ yrs of previous CNC experience preferred but not required
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
You’ve got this!