Pricing Analyst - Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Progress Lighting, a Strategic Business Unit of Hubbell, is one of the leading sources for residential and retail lighting with thousands of fixtures to meet the needs of any project. Our team is proud of the quality, stylish products that we provide to customers across multiple industries including retail stores, e-commerce stores, single family homes, and multi-family homes.
Culture matters to us at Progress Lighting! We fully support work-life balance and have created an environment with flexible and hybrid work options. We value and welcome individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities, always encouraging people to bring their whole self to work.
701 Millennium Blvd
Greenville, SC 29607
This position support finance and sales leadership teams through full scope management, analysis, and reporting of the price waterfall. Prepares and evaluates business performance via multiple reporting channels. Facilitate ownership of the entire reporting library; including a full array of sales, ad-hoc and management reports. Calculates, oversees, and executes all sales incentive program payments to external parties.
This role will partner with Sales, Pricing, Finance, supply chain, marketing and other cross-functional teams to accelerate business performance by refining sales operational processes and providing data driven, strategic recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Access, utilize & manage customer sales and customer program data to develop & maintain effective monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Manage, calculate, submit, and reconcile all customer incentive payments across the Wholesale and Retail channels.
- Manage, calculate, submit, and reconcile all builder incentive payments across the Wholesale channel.
- Establish, standardize, and maintain pricing conditions and price setups in SAP.
- Execute mass price adjustments in response to evolving market conditions.
- Develop tools and manage processes to collect market feedback from external sources, product management, marketing, and sales team to identify market trends & opportunities and recommend and ensure competitive pricing.
- Support cross-functional collaboration to develop and maintain processes and pricing tools that promote continuous improvement across Progress Lighting. Existing tools typically utilize PowerBI or Excel (including VBA). Mine and analyze large datasets to drive business and pricing insights. Establish scalable, efficient processes for large-scale data analyses.
- Support implementation of quotation and pricing procedure changes to improve key pricing metrics, including the identification and mitigation of price leakage. Support the development of pricing models and algorithms to maximize efficiency and win rates.
- Perform root cause analysis to resolve order/invoice pricing discrepancies and implement long-term improvements
- Interface with sales, marketing, operations, finance, IT and customer service to provide timely and accurate information.
- Develop insights and recommend thoughtful strategic and tactical actions to improve key pricing metrics and Progress Lighting profitability.
Skills and Experience
- Requires 2+ years of related data analytics experience, with specific experience in sales and marketing data analysis
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical abilities. Ability to manipulate and interpret data, to provide meaningful and useful analysis for decision making purposes
- Ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to present results in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
- Ability to develop reports, analyses, and recommendations utilizing inputs from multiple functional areas within the business as well as multiple sources of data
- Experience with Power BI business intelligence tool, including experience in database skills (including relational database concepts), with specific knowledge of Power BI, Excel (pivot tables, complex formulae, and mathematics), and SQL
- 2+ years of experience with SAP, including condition management for pricing, freight, and commissions.
- Must have the ability to consistently meet critical deadlines and deliver accurate results
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate present and complex content to business audiences.
- Ability to work independently in a less structured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.