Supply Chain Planner - St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring a Supply Chain Planner to our growing team!
The Supply Chain Planner III position is responsible for performing most of the planning functions in support of Aclara Operations. At a high level, this position requires the ability to perform planning functions and the ability to work across the Aclara organization to ensure business requirements are supported.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and presents portions of the monthly SIOP decks to the business.
- Understand Open Sales and Forecast demand to make sure requirements are allocated.
- Review and manage levels of finished goods stock; consigned inventory at suppliers.
- Release pick slips against allocated customer sales orders.
- Monitor Supplier production schedules to ensure on time shipments to customer.
- Primary contact with Suppliers for demand and requirements fulfillment.
- Work closely with suppliers managing of the attainment reporting, OTD reporting.
- Work closely with Program Mgmt. / planning team to determine monthly supply orders.
- Create and manage supplier purchase orders.
- Review supplier acknowledged ship dates.
- Perform supply PO reconciliation with suppliers and meter manufacturers.
- Manage report generation including performance metrics and analysis.
- Update / create work instructions as required by Operations to support ISO
- Review Fusion generated PNAF’s (Part Number Approved Form) for new product releases to ensure information is accurate.
- Enter new/update PNAF information into JDE
- Analyze part number data that can be flagged to de-active based on usage every 6 months.
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly reports.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain operations, procurement or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on material planning, procurement, and supply experience.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, highly motivated, analytical and able to work across all functions, identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities while adhering to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- SAP operating system or equivalent experience.
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers. Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-HB1 #LI-Hybrid
77 West Port Plaza Drive
St Louis, MO 63146