Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Provide support to assigned Executive team members and executive(s) leadership team. Lead or support a spectrum of special projects including event planning, and presentation preparation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work closely with the assigned leadership team to ensure effective communication, effective team dynamics and optimal workflow.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, and senior vice presidents. Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work to provide constructive feedback to assigned leadership team.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, and reports as requested.
- Coordinate quarterly all-hands communications meetings and related communication efforts.
- Manage monthly staff meeting agenda and follow up.
- Coordinate and participate in staff meetings.
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Make travel arrangements and process expense reports for executive staff.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned by the Executives and Executive’s team.
Skills and Experience
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided.
- Proven ability to show and demonstrate on a consistent basis, initiative, professionalism, drive for results, and knowledge within the organization.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Possess an engaging and approachable style for interaction with internal and external employees/customers.
- Ability to make sound decisions and take necessary actions.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to lift and move office supplies weighing up to 15 pounds.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.