Administrative Assistant II - Aiken, SC
Location: Aiken, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
1850 Richland Avenue East
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
Provide Administrative support to the Division President, VPGM, and advanced support of multiple staff members in the Aiken office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all day-to day administrative duties are assigned and covered.
- Work closely with the assigned leadership team to ensure effective communication, effective team dynamics and optimal workflow.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, and reports for Division President, VPGM, and leadership team
- Participate in meetings and projects, as needed
- Manage the Aiken office to include, supplies, office phone and cell phone listings, employee door name signs
- Maintain files
- Applies advanced skills and procedures to a variety of time sensitive, report oriented tasks.
- Assists with more complex research and investigation, may prepare analyses of information.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Make travel arrangements and process expense reports for Division President, VPGM, and team
- Distribute incoming mail
Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided.
- Proven ability to show and demonstrate on a consistent basis, initiative, professionalism, drive for results, and knowledge within the organization.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Possess an engaging and approachable style for interaction with internal and external employees/customers
- Ability to make sound decisions and take necessary actions
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment, as required
- Ability to lift and move office supplies weighing up to 15 pounds
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.