Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must follow PCX safety guidelines and requirements
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
- Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new installations following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender.
Skills and Experience
- Must be able to read and understand posted bulletins, regulations, rule books, manufacturer manuals, and work instructions
- Must be able to work in a team environment which requires cooperating with others, offering help when needed, and maintaining positive work relationships
- Complete Time Reporting Sheets
- Report inventory use as required
- Able to lift 50# consistently
- Ability to work 10 hours per day and weekends as required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Background check and drug-screen are required
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.