Northeast Regional Sales Manager - Philadelphia, PA
Location: United States
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Instrumental in implementing regional goals and objectives to assure the overall company sales initiatives are met. Responsible, within an assigned geographic territory, for managing direct and in-direct sales team, selling both Killark and GAI-Tronics solutions to end users, distributors and or contractors. Additionally, is responsible for working with Engineers and Consultants in furthering the specifications of Killark and GAI-Tronics products and or solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for regional sales staff changes and/or additions when necessary.
- Conduct individual salesperson’s performance evaluations on a quarterly & annual basis and take corrective action steps where appropriate.
- Report and file all reviews per guidance of company HR policy.
- Carefully monitor local competitive threats and opportunities, local economic and pricing trends, and changes to regional channels of distribution and report significant findings to the VP of Sales & Marketing on a regular basis.
- Established and maintain high level contacts with all customers and buying influences within the region. Sell “UP” at every opportunity building a strong relationship with key stakeholders in region.
- Timely reporting on forecast, on market, distributor(s), end-user(s), and projects when requested.
- Maintain SF funnel for opportunities and conversions as appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years Electrical/Electronics industry experience or 10 years industry experience required.
- Distribution Sales Experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in customer facing roles in the electrical industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional group presenter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Understands and utilizes Salesforce.
- Skilled facilitator experienced resolving conflicts.
- Project management: develop projects; coordinate projects; communicate project status; lead project team activities.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver against deadlines and product high quality results.
- Flexible, readily accepts change and open to new insights.
- Management experience preferred.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.