Machine Operator - Lincoln / 3rd Shift
Location: Lincoln, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
34 Bern Dibner Road
Lincoln, New Hampshire 03251
Operates a multiple of production machines such as saws, presses, drills, and other hand and/or powered equipment, as well as automatic presses and similar equipment which may require raw material to be loaded onto stock reels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pushes button, interrupts electrical eyes, and/or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting job.
- Works from operation sheets, prints written work instructions, and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- May flatten, pierce, stamp, drill, or chamfer work pieces.
- Assembles and/or sorts work pieces.
- Performs minor machine adjustments and maintenance such as oiling machines, dies or work pieces.
- Performs own material handling and lifting of tote pans.
- Reports job operations/activities on daily labor ticket and count slip.
- Is responsible for the quality of product produced from operations they perform.
- Keeps assigned area clean at all times.
- Performs other related work as required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
You’ve got this!