Manager II Sales Support - Cromwell, CT
Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Collaborates with and provides support to the Hubbell sales teams to develop and execute strategies to grow the business for Ripley® Tools within the electric utility and other adjacent markets. The role leverages existing sales channels, sales teams, industry-leading new product development capabilities, and expertise in cable preparation. Ripley®, is a leading brand for cable preparation tools and part of Hubbell Incorporated, a $5 Billion global supplier of electrical and utility products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and coordinate with the business unit and Hubbell Sales Teams to define and execute sales growth strategies for target market segment(s).
- Provide and/or coordinate product support and demonstrations for the sales teams and end users.
- Engage with customers and end users within target market segment(s) to identify and win new business opportunities including through competitor displacement and development of new products.
- Develop strategies and plans to target key opportunities across the company and channel partners.
- Communicate strategies, plans, and needed actions effectively across the organization to assure alignment and achievement.
- Develop long-term relationships with key customers, partners, and industry influencers.
- Extensive travel required in North America.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to travel on business related trips.
- Ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment, as required.
- Ability to develop industry relationships, identify new opportunities, and create and execute strategies that result in new business in a dynamic marketplace.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development or sales in the electric utility industry with experience successfully defining and executing sales growth strategies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience that demonstrates strong business acumen and leadership skills
(experience in a manufacturing environment preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.