Regional Sales Representative - Tulsa, OK
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job Type: Not Specified
We are hiring a Regional Sales Representative to our growing team!
The Plumbing and Propane Regional Sales Representative in Tulsa, OK, responsible for selling products to businesses and industrial establishments. The job duties include developing and implementing a sales plan, providing sales forecasts, communicating market intelligence, utilizing reporting tools, promoting services and product offerings, specifying products and explaining their applications, and establishing long-term customer relationships. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements overall sales plan for territory with individual account strategies including account profile, competitive landscape, customer share and market price points for specific items.
- Provides sales forecasts and sets performance goals consistent with corporate objectives.
- Communicates market intelligence immediately to the proper internal department.
- Utilizes reporting tools and process including weekly itinerary, call reports, month forecast updates, sample follow-up, and contact data update.
- Ability at present to all appropriate levels of account promoting services and product offering.
- Ability to specify products and explain or demonstrate product application to engineering and operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory control processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of logistic and supply chain management.
- Participate in the justification of total business case including ROI to justify long term opportunities.
- Ability to overcome customer objections to profitably close new business.
- Analytical evaluation of problem to develop an effective solution.
- Professional communication, follow-up and correspondence with customer.
- Establish and retain long term customer relationships.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and price schedules.
- Travels throughout assigned territory.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of territory to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Sales experience.
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-HB1
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.