Location: Aiken, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
1850 Richland Ave, East
Aiken, SC 29801
Duties and Responsibilities
Operates mold machine process in a method to produce quality parts at the productivity rate that is in accordance to customer specifications using the Hubbell Power Systems Quality Operating Principles and the most current Quality System.
Skills and Experience
- Produce quality mold parts using various molding process systems.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs and adjustments to mold machine equipment/machinery.
- Performs 100% trim and inspection and identifies and segregates scrap.
- Complete daily paperwork which includes Hr x Hr charts, counting and packaging parts.
- Maintain safety, quality, production and 5(S) housekeeping standards.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.