Multicraft Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift - Wadsworth, OH
Location: Wadsworth, Ohio
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Hubbell Power Systems
8711 Wadsworth Road
Wadsworth, OH 44281
Starting Rate $30-$40 per hour (2.00 shift differential)
3rd shift- Monday - Saturday 11:00pm - 7:00am
- Paid sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Comprehensive health care, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Overtime as required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and maintain manufacturing/production machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical controls, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Perform repairs using electrical and mechanical blueprints.
- Perform pipe and conduit runs, wire pulling, and equipment.
- Stock room parts management, inventory and parts ordering
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Good people skills
- Demonstrated electrical ability
Preferred but not required
- Associates degree in Maintenance Technology or Electronic Technology
- PLC Programming Skills – Allen Bradley series, Compactlogix, Controllogix PLC5, SLC 500, Micrologix, GE FANUC 90-3
- Experience coding in RS LOGIX 5, 500, 5000, or other modern programming language
- HMI Screens – Allen Bradley; Panelbuilder 32, Automation direct; C-more.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs., ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in a hot humid environment
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.