Warehouse Supervisor - Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
We are hiring a Warehouse Supervisor to our growing team!
The job involves managing a team responsible for receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials. The candidate should have experience in logistics, SAP, and shipping procedures. They should be a good leader, critical thinker, problem-solver, team player, and have good communication skills. The job also includes performing data analysis, coordinating SAP changes, maintaining inventory accuracy, ensuring safety policies, and maintaining equipment records.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle day-to-day execution of warehouse configuration and internal material movement and processes.
- Lead the implementation of new processes and procedures as designed by Process Engineering, Maintenance and Continuous Improvement departments for material flow improvement.
- Perform data analysis using SAP and excel skills to support daily functions as well as continuous improvement.
- Coordinate SAP changes and develop receiving, warehousing, material movement, and shipping procedures that optimize SAP functions as related to material storage and movement.
- Maintain staffing to template levels and insuring all associates are properly trained in department procedures and work instructions.
- Management of the warehouse and other material storage areas to maintain at least 98% bin specific inventory accuracy rating as shown through the cycle counting program.
- Maintain and keep records of all equipment assigned to the area, this includes coordination with maintenance service suppliers.
- Ensure good housekeeping (5S) and safe storage of materials in all areas of the receiving, inspection, and shipping to include the administration of all safety policies, procedures, and programs.
Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma required
- Knowledge of logistics operations and shipping procedures and documents
- SAP experience is required
- Hands on experience with shipping and distribution software
- Hands on experience in budgeting and reporting
- Good leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you!#LI-HB1
6801 S. Sunnylane Road, OKC, OK 73135
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.