Location: Leeds, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
8100 Churchill Avenue
Leeds, AL 35094
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to other members in the assigned department
- Assist with department layouts and small tool & fixture designs using AutoCAD
- Assist responsible department manager in operation and daily routine of department activities
- Support the continuous improvement team with kaizen events and manufacturing process improvements
- Create and edit work instructions based off time studies and observations during manufacturing
- Participate in material processing flow path optimization
- Recommend and assist the responsible department manager with identifying and selecting needed equipment to improve the efficiency and productivity of the department
Skills and Experience
- Ability to commute to the plant.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment as required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.