Quality Coordinator T/P
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist quality projects
- Investigate manufacturing and supplier issues
- Assist and promote quality improvements and cost savings, through the MCTO process.
- Provide technical and quality support to all Business Unit’s Purchasing, Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and MCTO Teams.
- Support all Business Units, by providing technical resources and expertise in process and product inspections, material testing and gage calibration.
- Serve as a technical liaison for both Hubbell Suppliers and Customers.
- Assist with training needs in QA department
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree deemed acceptable by the Company
- Good communications and technical skills required to help take organization to the next level.
- Proficient in using CMM, Optical Comparator, Tensile Tester, Hardness Testers, and Standard Metrology measuring instruments would be helpful
- Proficient in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) would be helpful
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP (plus) and Minitab (plus)
- Willingness to develop technical skills in: Stamping, Welding, Forging, Galvanizing and QMS.
- Working knowledge of ASTM Standards
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.