Location: Greenville, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
This position will efficiently manage all CMCA assembly activities, while complying with current ISO requirements, all safety requirements, and good housekeeping standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate the efforts of all subordinates to meet customer requirements and work center schedules, on time with no defects.
- Enter daily time tickets.
- Work as a team and maintain excellent working relationships with all employees, maintain an effective and open communication with all employees and all functions, and encourage employee involvement.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards and a safe working environment.
- Ensure workers are properly trained and equipped with the right tools to do their job correctly.
Skills and Experience
Language Skills - Good communication skills are key. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Mathematical Skills- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Experience working with consolidations.
Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Need to be able to exercise good judgment and decision making skills. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have Other Skills and Abilities - Must be detail oriented. Must be organized and have the ability and drive to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.