Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
The Solution Architect is responsible for design, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of SAP Fiori UX solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive adoption of Fiori UI across the enterprise and help move away from SAP classic GUI.
- Work with business users and business analysts to understand requirements for Fiori application rollout
- Provide technical guidance to development and security teams throughout the development lifecycle
- Define solution architecture and technical design for SAP Fiori solutions
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for solutions
- Stay up to date with SAP Fiori technology and recommend best practices for implementation
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP UX and mobility architecture.
- 5+years of experience in one or more SAP modules.
- In depth knowledge and experience in configuring SAP Fiori landscape with S/4HANA, OData services etc.
- Demonstrated ability to provide an overall direction on SAP mobility and UX strategy.
- Ability to lead and mentor Fiori team.
- Experience in designing and implementing custom Fiori applications.
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Attention to detail, flexible and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of people and teams.
- SAP Fiori certifications preferred.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.