Tableau Dashboard Developer - St. Louis, MO / Solon, OH
Location: Solon, Ohio, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Solon, Ohio or Saint Louis, Missouri
The Tableau Dashboard Developer is responsible to build, support and maintenance of Tableau reporting. You will coordinate with end users to gather requirements and develops advanced reports and dashboards. You will also work with Data Engineers to identify data sources and gather appropriate data for reporting.
What You Will Do
- Reporting: Build, support and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards for end users, ensuring that they meet or exceed user requirements.
- Data Sources: Work with data engineers to identify data sources and gather appropriate data for reporting.
- Requirements Gathering: Coordinate with end users to gather requirements for reporting, ensuring that reports and dashboards meet user needs.
- Advanced Reports: Develop advanced reports and dashboards to provide deeper insights into data.
- Maintenance: Provide ongoing maintenance and support for Tableau reports and dashboards.
- Communication: Communicate with stakeholders and end users to ensure that reporting meets their needs and that they are able to use reports effectively.
- Interpersonal Skills: Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Statistics
- Experience in Tableau development, with experience in building and maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience with data gathering and requirements gathering
- Experience with SQL, and data solutions
- Azure or AWS (Azure preferred), Python, Tableau Desktop, Prep and Server would all be helpful
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.