Associate Sales Account Manager - San Antonio, TX
Location: San Antonio
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
AccelTex Solutions, a Hubbell company, is a leading manufacturer of products & accessories for Wi-Fi and wireless networks.
San Antonio, TX 78233
The AccelTex Junior Account Manager will be responsible for exceeding the AccelTex assigned sales quota within the assigned region. Must do so within budget while maximizing the utilization and growth of the company’s assets. Travel into the region will be expected periodically once the initial training and ramp up is completed (after 6 months). Will be responsible for developing and growing a specified region for AccelTex, as well as, coordinating with their local Hubbell sales representatives to encourage cross selling of all the different Hubbell brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initially will use the first 6 months to learn the products and AccelTex Solutions customers in the region by doing sales support and supporting the sales phone queue.
- Work with the Senior Representative in the territory to drive business growth in underserved areas in the Account Managers Assigned Territory(s).
- Find new resellers in underserved areas for AccelTex Solutions.
- Work on specification position with End-users in the territory.
- Train and enable the resellers.
- Level 1 tech support.
- Attend local events.
- Provide sales/and general support to our main Distributors (Anixter, Graybar, Synnex, etc.)
- Assist in sales campaigns and other company initiatives.
- Provide stocking assistance/recommendations to our Purchasing Team to ensure we have the right inventory to cover the business/growth in the territory.
- Provide any other General Sales / Administration that is needed to support and grow the AccelTex Solutions business in the territory.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- 1-2 years sales or sales support experience preferred.
- Experience in working with industry resellers or distributors preferred.
- Experience in current wireless technology preferred.
- MS Office applications-Word, PPT, Excel
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.