Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
3501 Symmes Rd., Hamilton, OH 45015
We are looking for Machine Operators, Specialized Machine Operators, CNC Operators, CNC Specialist and Set-up Specialist!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, or specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and limited setup requirements.
- Starts and runs machinery to produce product, detects malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
Measures dimensions on workpiece.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Adjusts and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Assembles product as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for entry level to highly experienced manufacturing experience!
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
You’ve got this!