Journeyman Power Line - Las Vegas, Nevada
Location: Lake Forest, California
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Remote position within 1 hour of major airport.
The primary purpose of the Field Service Specialist is to deliver cost-effective provision of Site Assessment and Installation Support Services.\
*Must live within 1 hour of major airport
*Must have valid Passport
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete Site Assessments
- Perform Installation Support
- Ensure technical expectations of customer are met.
- Assist with GreenJacket and Reliaguard installation support.
- Management of Site Protection Plan from photos
- Provide Scope update from SPP established from site assessment.
- Maintain the safety standards of the customer and align with Hubbell safety plan.
- Develop site audit process to meet needs of Program Customers
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Manufacturing and Design
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of products and services
- Communicate in a respectful professional manner
Skills and Experience
- Electrical Lineman Journeyman
- 10 years’ experience in Electrical Utility Systems with Substation experience an asset.
- Experience with Photogrammatic software
- Familiar with remote upload software
- Continuous Improvement
- MS Office Intermediate capability required to manipulate and present data, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and be able to plan your own work and travel.
- Strong customer service skills
- Prioritization and time management
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Professional verbal and written business communication skills
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.