Plating Tech I - 4th Shift
Location: Lincoln, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
34 Bern Dibner Road
Lincoln, NH 03251
Operates assigned equipment used in executing metal finishing operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loads and unloads tote pans of parts, stacks parts in baskets, racks and/or barrels, racks, unracks, cleans, etches, desmuts, pickles, bright –dips dyes, degreases, heat treats, plates, coats, wet processes and dries parts. Uses electric hoists and manual lifting.
- Following prescribed procedures for processing.
- Fills baskets, racks, and/or barrels with parts to be processed and lowers material into appropriate tank.
- Removes parts when process is completed.
- Maintains cleanliness of tanks and work areas.
- Monitors temperature of solutions.
- Maintains daily production logs.
- Physically inspects processing to ensure quality of product.
- May be required to perform general utility work, material handling, assist with chemical handling and solution maintenance and record keeping as needed.
- May be asked to troubleshoot simple to moderate problems.
- Is responsible for quality of product produced.
- Performs other duties as required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
You’ve got this!