Sales Manager - Arizona (Remote)
Location: United States
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
This position will cover the Western US region and requires proximity to an airport. Locations for this role include: Colorado, Utah, Arizona.
Are you ready for a fast paced, challenging position supporting a highly accomplished outside sales team? In this role you will compile and submit job quotations, research competitors, follow up on bids, and act as a single point of contact for the team's multi-family programs. The position also involves assuming key account responsibilities for smaller or specialty partners and traveling within the region for training, industry shows/events, and potential targeted customer/site visits. The job reports to the Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Manager on data and initiatives related to the team's sales objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Function as a primary contact for the multi-family sales team related to sales initiatives, project quotes and follow up on administrative requirements:
- Manage and maintain an active list of all national, regional, and local national account, Multifamily agreements.
- Manage and Maintain job quotes, open and soon to expire.
- Actively manage and log project opportunities in Sales Force.
- Facilitate special requests for outside sales relative to internal follow up.
Promote and support New Product Sales:
- Assist in driving programs with multi-family sales team to seat new product categories in existing customers or active projects.
- Provide support when requested regarding account information relative to sales performance when seating new product categories or new technology with multi-family partners.
- Communicate and support new product opportunities and supply requirements to the Operations and Procurement team.
Assist Multi-family SAM in the facilitation of sales events, samples, etc.:
- Manage sample orders or display requests for the team.
- Coordinate and provide internal supports for sales shows and events e.g. Displays, samples, Give-a-ways etc.
- Oversee all multi-family pricing and quote requests:
- Work with Quotations for all key projects ensuring price competitiveness within the market.
- Provide support or data as requested by Quotations or Sales Management.
- 50-60% travel as required.
Communication of Best Practices:
- Communicate best practices to the multi-family sales team.
- Forecasting project demand / Project Management:
- Work with multi-family team to forecast project timelines and product needs.
- Coordinate with internal teams staging / special shipping requirements.
- Communicate with SAM Multi-family on ongoing / open opportunities.
- Maintain key site contacts for on-site support or product resolution.
Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Field sales or inside sales experience in the electrical industry would be considered very desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint required. Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe or Construction Takeoff Software is very desirable.
- Prior experience or knowledge of crossing multi-family projects or takeoffs including product counts and product knowledge relative to recommending and specifying application appropriate product solutions for performance and design to targeted customer / project opportunities is extremely desirable.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications and will be discussed during the interview process. The salary range for this role starts at $110,000 annually plus sales incentives. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.