Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015
Individual will be responsible to operate CMC machines to manufacture quality parts consistent with current safety, ISO, Quality, and housekeeping requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to read calipers.
- Able to read CMC prints understanding dimensions to .000.
- Able to fill out paperwork (quality forms, daily inspections forms etc.)
- Able to use hand tools (air guns, wrenches, drill press, etc.)
- Able to operator one or more machines as required.
- Understand machine controls (start, stop, E-stop, etc.)
- Must pass medical exam (powder coat only).
- Must be able to run one or more machines.
- Must be able to make minor tooling or program adjustments to maintain good quality.
- Must be able to help assist setting up machines. (If Applicable)
Skills and Experience
- Language Skills - Good communication skills are key. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Other qualification: Must be able to lift 35/lbs.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Need to be able to exercise good judgment and decision making skills. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
High School Diploma
Integrity and Ethics
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
You’ve got this!