SuccessFactors EC Administrator - Remote
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
St. Louis, MO
Any Hubbell Office Location
This is an EC Administrator role responsible for IT support services for SuccessFactors and act as an experienced liaison between the business leaders and the rest of the enterprise IT team. This position will work directly with the HR business owners to define and execute user, system, and project requirements partnering with Internal IT Developers and Third-party vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute Support ticket intake and resolution process for SuccessFactors EmployeeCentral.
- Use system knowledge and expertise to understand business processes, gaps, and opportunities to convert that knowledge into effective implementation.
- Maintain functional knowledge of HR processes and platforms, as well as how data is used and integrated across recruitment, Onboarding, and other areas of HRIS to understand integration points and system dependencies.
- Good Knowledge and hands-on experience with foundation objects, MDF objects, Business Rules, Workflow configuration, home page configuration.
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with Business, Internal IT Teams and Vendors on Issue Resolutions.
- Perform EC Employee Data Loads/ Imports to support Mass changes to EC portlets and Objects.
- Experience supporting Union Increases, Step progression.
- Hands-on experience with Position Management
- Perform Role based permissions configuration.
- Create Adhoc Reports and Dashboards in SuccessFactors.
- Document and maintain system changes in configuration workbooks
- Support SuccessFactors Releases executing tasks in Upgrade center and working with SAP Support Portal and partnering with CSM.
- Utilize established policies, procedures, and guidelines for execution of Support activities.
- Identify system enhancements, document business needs, and determine development impact to current system processing.
- Execute system enhancements intake process, planning, testing, documentation and implementation.
- Work with Business users, project managers, Vendors in defining requirements.
- Ensures system enhancements follow the appropriate IT guidelines.
- Create and execute reports in EC to support IT Audit Controls and ensure compliance with defined controls.
- Participate in enterprise IT related projects and initiatives.
- Follow the defined project methodology as part of project activities.
- Provide user training and support
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related Field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with SAP SuccessFactors EmployeeCentral configuration.
- Ability to work in onsite/ offshore model.
- Ability to maintain and monitor multiple business activities working with Business Owners and Developers.
- Knowledge of Integration points between EC and other HR and non-HR applications.
- Good familiarity with software development processes.
- Highly proficient in PC usage; experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work with Ticketing Systems (ServiceNow etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex information to IT/Application peers, business teams, and senior management
- Familiarity with ADP Payroll, Ceridian Dayforce Payroll, Revolution Payroll etc.
- Experience with SuccessFactors Integration Center
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.