Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015
Individual will complete CMCH assembly and packing operations and related activities, within current ISO requirements, safety requirements, and housekeeping requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify good quality parts needed to complete orders.
- Prioritize shop orders and work w/ customer service on "hot" orders
- Ensure operators (new and temp. employees) are properly trained to do the following
- Correctly complete all paperwork (time tickets, inspection charts, etc..)
- Operating assembly equipment
- Load hoppers with drum dumper
- Properly operate hopper break
- Proper packaging and labeling of product
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Good housekeeping procedures
- Clean assembly bowls with proper supplies
- Clean all machine slides and feed units
- Clean up all debris in area (scrap parts, paper, chips/shavings)
- Review and follow posted safety procedures
Skills and Experience
- Language Skills - Good communication skills are key. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily and meet the physical demands to successfully perform the essential function of this job. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or physical ability required. At CMC’s discretion, exceptions to these can be made to accommodate individual circumstances.
- Education and/or Experience – High school diploma or GED preferred. Must be able to perform basic reading, writing and mathematical functions and prior experience reading manual calipers. Employee should be familiar with current ISO requirements and with engineered drawings.
- Language Skills – Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally and written.
High School Diploma
Integrity and Ethics
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.