Manufacturing Engineer -Littleton, NH
Location: Littleton, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Join an Industry Leader!
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial, and utility applications. Burndy is a proud member of the Hubbell family.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- 401k plan with up to 7% employer match
- Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Vacation, and Paid Holidays
Burndy Littleton is in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. The White Mountains region offers visitors one memorable experience after another: hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, boating and so much more!
150 Burndy Rd
Littleton, NH 03561
This role is a member of the Engineering team and reports to the Engineering Supervisor. This individual will identify possible solutions for manufacturing processes. Requires experience in the Lean production principles and tools; capable of analyzing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods and work force to maximize efficiency; and improving production design for manufacturability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze current manufacturing methods and identify and implement automated solutions.
- Design, develop and implement solutions in manufacturing and serve as the lead technical resource for the facility.
- Lead trouble shooting efforts on automation projects and equipment.
- Work closely with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve issues and provide technical support.
- Identify opportunities for capital expenditure projects: scope and quote projects, identify suitable vendors, acquire approvals, manage projects to completion by working together with various intercompany departments and third-party contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in electrical, mechanical, or control system design.
- CNC experience write and debugging code for CNC lathes and mill machines
- Communicate using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Expert level skills in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Mechanically inclined, strong problem-solving skills, hands-on individual.
- Team player, self-driven, enthusiastic.
- Flexible, ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Data Driven, results oriented
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.