Distribution Supervisor (2nd Shift) - Centralia, MO
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Distribution Center 2nd Shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate the labor to meet the distribution center demands
- Promote and enforce safe work practices and procedures
- Ensure training plans are in place and utilized to ensure a fully functional, cross-trained workforce
- Ensure equipment is fully maintained in a safe operating condition
- Ensure all Powered Industrial Truck drivers are fully trained to satisfy OSHA requirements
- Maintain distribution center's excellent condition by utilizing a 5S approach to housekeeping
- Provide direct reports the necessary feedback and coaching to improve overall quality and efficiency
- Interact with the various Business Units and external customers to effectively meet business needs
- Available to cover weekend OT and after hours storm order response
- Other duties as requested by management
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to travel on business related trips; ability to communicate; ability to work on a personal computer or other related equipment as required.
Skills and Experience
5+ Years Supervisory Experience, Warehouse/Distribution and Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.